Monday, December 4, 2006

My First Post

Ohmygod....and I'm supposed to be some sort of "computer person"....ARGGGHHHH!!!!!! This simple little "blogging" thing has taken me a ridiculous amount of hours to get going. I tried doing it through my domain provider (who said that pre-schoolers could do it...apparently they're the same people that made "child-proof caps") but their crappy program wouldn't display any of the templates properly...not that I would use any of them anyways. I finally decided to just use the "blogspot" site. So, I tried to post it to my domain FTP site, but that was another couple of wasted hours....so now here I am doing the "EASY" one. Easy for a pre-schooler, for sure...but not for me. Makes me feel old! So, 3AM and here it is. We'll see how this goes ;-)

5 comments:

Jay Zeballos said...

Congratulations!

Kei said...

Let's see how long this blog lasts! He, he, he! ;)

Congrats!!!

Martial Development said...

Don't feel bad, it took me hours to execute the famous "5 minute install" of Wordpress blog software.

Jimmy said...

That's funny...

How does this thing know who I am?!? I'm being stalked!

2Old said...

MySpace, Blogger, your own website...sigh...when do you find time to roll? Rumor has it you have a husband, kids, and a job, too (I mean a day job...).

(At least it's not embarrassing to read your blog online, like it is to go to MySpace, MySpace is like, so VALLEY!)