Saturday, January 16, 2010

US Olympic Athlete of the Month Nominee

The U.S. Olympic Committee has announced its Twitter voting is now open for December Male & Female Athletes of the Month along with Team of the Month.

Representing USA Wrestling are Grappling World Champions Kelly Anundson and Felicia Oh. The U.S. Grappling Team, who won both the Gi and No-Gi World Championships last month in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., at the Grappling World Championships represents USA Wrestling as the Team of the Month.


To vote and for full article: CLICK HERE

2 comments:

Eddie Goldman said...

You won! Congrats!

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment.
I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
I will keep visiting this blog very often.
By the way,
Blogger how when you visit my blog,
My Blog have been created for the satisfaction of consumer of all.