Friday, October 3, 2008

Back on the horse...

I hear from a lot of people that they have to stop training for a while for whatever reason: money, injury, frustration, life...etc. Sometimes the hardest thing is going back...taking that first step to get back on the mat knowing that it's not only going to be somewhat difficult and painful (to both the body and the mind) but also that it can signify some sort of (re)-commitment to something bigger than just going to a jiu-jitsu class.
And so it is with me and this blog. I transferred it over and posted training tips for a while on www.elitefts.com. But after a while, didn't really feel like I had much to say. So that eventually turned into an internet hiatus. I'm not sure that I have much to say now either, but here I am, back on the "mat" after some time off. Will I just be back for a few classes/posts and disappear again? Or am I back for a while?
Any questions, comments, thoughts, etc. are all welcome. The dialogue has begun.
Let's see where it takes us...

No comments: